Thursday, October 13, 2011

Charles Larsen for Clermont Town Board


Charles Larsen

DEMOCRATIC CANDIDATE 
CLERMONT TOWN COUNCIL


I have lived in the Town of Clermont since I was ten years old. I have worked and played here, raised my family here, and given my time and my commitment to this community.
  • I have been a member of the Clermont Fire Company for fifty-two years.
  • I have been on the Zoning Board of Appeals for fifteen years, and I am currently its Chairman.
  • I have been involved with the Farm Bureau of New York for thirty five years, and I am currently the State Board District 10 Director.
  • I have been a member of the Village Green Committee for thirty years.
  • I have been a Fire Commissioner for six years.
I am dedicated to this community and to its citizens and to their welfare in a manner and to a degree that is rare today, and I am running for the position of Member of the Clermont Town Board in the belief that my experience and expertise will serve the town well.